Split View allows you to have up to 4 sessions placed side-by-side on a single tab.
You can try it by dragging any inactive tab to the active one.
Was this article helpful?
45 out of 56 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Does Termius support my Enterprise SSO provider?
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?
- How to change the default shell in local terminal?
Is there a way to save a split view arrangement? I always need to look at 2 sessions to compare their output. With my current solution using iterm I can save that as an arrangement.