The local terminal option is available in Termius for the desktop and Android. Choosing a different default shell is possible in the desktop Termius app only. On Android, sh is the only supported shell.
To change the default shell in the desktop app:
- In Preferences, open the Terminal page.
- Scroll down and in the Local terminal path section type in the location of the shell
you want to use or choose a predefined value, e.g. PowerShell, WSL, Bash, Cygwin, zsh.
Note: The Local terminal path field does not support any additional options (arguments), which could otherwise be used for starting the shell.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to get a quote?
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to copy/paste on iOS?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile Termius keyboard be customized?
- How to change the default shell in local terminal?
- How do I search in the terminal?