If you're having trouble logging into Termius or synchronizing your data and seeing a spinning circle or error message, don't worry! There are a few steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue.
- First, make sure that your firewall allows incoming and outgoing traffic to and from the following domains: api.termius.com, grpc.termius.com, account.termius.com, termius.com, and termi.us. Also, ensure that the server is accessible in your network environment.
- If you're still experiencing issues, your network may be performing TLS interception, which can interfere with the WebSocket connection. To fix this, add an exception for Termius domains.
- It's also important to ensure that your connection to grpc.termius.com uses HTTP2, which is required for proper functionality.
If you've tried all these steps and are still having trouble, don't hesitate to raise a support request. Our team is here to help you get back to using Termius hassle-free.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- Autocomplete integration script explained
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active