If your session disconnects when you put Termius in the background on your Android device, try disabling battery optimization for the app.
Here’s how you can do that with the most recent Android versions.
Navigate to your device settings.
Choose Apps & notifications > Termius.
From the Advanced section, choose Battery > Battery optimization.
Choose All apps from the drop-down list > Termius > Don’t optimize.
If you still experience the issue after following these steps, please, raise a support request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to search in the terminal?
- How to disable notifications from TestFlight?
- How to adjust text size?
- How to copy/paste from/to the terminal?
- Why is the local terminal absent in the desktop app?
- Why do I see a ‘System Keychain Unavailable’ error?
- How do you know my password was in a data breach?
- I get ‘Your browser is not supported’ message
- Can't run the iOS app in the background
- Can’t run the Android app in the background