If your session disconnects after you put Termius in the background on your Android device, try disabling battery optimization for the app or a battery saver or low power mode that's available in some Android phones.
If adjusting battery settings didn't help, please, raise a support request.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock
Please sign in to leave a comment.