If your session disconnects after you put Termius in the background on your Android device, try disabling battery optimization for the app or a battery saver or low power mode that's available in some Android phones.
If adjusting battery settings didn't help, please, raise a support request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- When trying to make a serial connection, I get a 'Permission denied' error
- I signed up with Apple on one device and but can't do it on another one. How to resolve it?
- I can't connect using an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk key
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I did not receive the email for approving login from a new IP address
- I can't enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- Terminal sharing: Known issues and limitations
- Termius keeps asking me to provide the passphrase for my PuTTY key