Termius for iOS optimizes its API requests in the background and does not perform uncritical API requests (synchronization and account information updates). As a result, the chance of someone getting the error is 0.1%.
Termius for iOS uses iOS keychain services to securely store the following information:
- API token for authentication in the Termius cloud,
- encryption keys for end-to-end encryption of the user data,
- passwords (stored in hosts, identities, proxy),
- SSH Keys.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to add ssh command with port forwarding (with -L, -R, -D) in Termius
- What's the "We've sent you an email to approve the login for your IP address" error?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to adjust text size?
- Can the mobile ('strip') keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password / encryption passphrase was leaked?
- How do I set the default SFTP path?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to disable TestFlight notifications?
- How do I search in the terminal?