Termius for iOS optimizes its API requests in the background and does not perform uncritical API requests, such as synchronization and account information updates. As a result, the chance of someone getting the error is 0.1%.
Termius for iOS uses iOS keychain services to securely store the following information:
- API token for authentication in the Termius cloud,
- encryption keys for end-to-end encryption of the user data,
- passwords in hosts, identities, proxy,
- SSH Keys.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I enable Split View?
- What does "Store on Device" mean in FIDO2 key generation?
- How to add ssh port forwarding commands (-L, -R, -D) to Termius
- What's the "We've sent you an email to approve the login for your IP address" error?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- How to adjust text size?
- How can I request a refund?
- Can the mobile ('strip') keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password / encryption passphrase was leaked?