Since Termius iOS optimizes its API requests in the background and does not perform uncritical API requests (synchronization and account information updates), the problem occurs 0.1% of the time.
ℹ️ Termius for iOS uses iOS keychain services to securely store the following information:
API token for authentication in the Termius cloud.
Encryption keys for end-to-end encryption of the user data.
Passwords (stored in hosts, identities, proxy).
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to search in the terminal?
- How to disable notifications from TestFlight?
- How to adjust text size?
- How to copy/paste from/to the terminal?
- Why is the local terminal absent in the desktop app?
- Why do I see a ‘System Keychain Unavailable’ error?
- How do you know my password was in a data breach?
- I get ‘Your browser is not supported’ message
- Can't run the iOS app in the background
- Can’t run the Android app in the background