If you've downloaded Termius from Mac App Store or Snap, your Termius runs in the sandbox. That means the app can't access your local drive due to the restrictions of Apple and Snap and, as a result, the local terminal option is unavailable.
The local terminal is available in Termius that can be downloaded from the website.
Note: To open the local terminal, press Cmd + L (on Mac) or Ctrl + L.
If you have any questions, please, let us know, in a support request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock