If you've downloaded Termius from Mac App Store, Microsoft Store or Snap, your Termius runs in the sandbox. That means the app can't access your local drive due to restrictions of Apple, Microsoft and Snap and, as a result, the local terminal option is unavailable.
To enable the local terminal, you'll need to use the app downloaded from the website.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't run the iOS app in the background
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- I get the ‘no route to host’ error message
- I can’t enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key
- I can’t connect to a server having .local in its name
- I get the ‘Unable to write public key file’ error
- I can’t map Caps Lock
- Termius keeps asking me to provide a passphrase for my PuTTY key