If you've downloaded Termius from Mac App Store, Microsoft Store or Snap, your Termius runs in the sandbox. That means the app can't access your local drive due to restrictions of Apple, Microsoft and Snap and, as a result, the local terminal option is unavailable.
To enable the local terminal, you'll need to use the app downloaded from the website.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I can’t enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key
- I get the ‘Unable to write public key file’ error
- I get the ‘no route to host’ error message
- Termius keeps asking me to provide a passphrase for my PuTTY key
- I can’t map Caps Lock
- I can't run the iOS app in the background
- I can’t run the Android app in the background
- I get the ‘Your browser is not supported’ message