If you've downloaded Termius from Mac App Store, Microsoft Store or Snap, your Termius runs in the sandbox. That means the app can't access your local drive due to the restrictions of Apple, Microsoft and Snap and, as a result, the local terminal option is unavailable.
The local terminal is available in Termius that can be downloaded from the website.
Note: To open the local terminal, press Cmd + L (on Mac) or Ctrl + L.
If you have any questions, please, let us know, in a support request.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock
- I can't import an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key on Windows
- I can't connect using an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key
- I did not receive the email for approving login from a new IP address
- I can't enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key