”I understand you're trying to milk every penny from your users, but please, for the love of god, make it a one-time purchase” — Anonymous
Every so often a user will ask if it would be possible to make our Pro subscription a one-time payment.
Everyone likes money, but at Termius we believe that great software is honest and sustainable. This means we are creating a service that helps you get your job done both today and in the future.
A security product like Termius must always be compatible with the latest security standards and be updated to include new security-related features. This, along with the drive to constantly improve our product, is why Termius receives regular updates.
Our cross-device sync lets you securely connect to a remote computer using any device, regardless of platform – Android, iOS, Chrome OS, Windows, macOS or Linux. To facilitate this, secured servers and expert server administration are necessary to keep your encrypted data flowing smoothly.
We understand that the subscription-based sales model is double-edged sword. Some users may prefer a one-time fee, but development, servers and security are expensive, and the Pro subscription funds these activities.
Above all, we believe in an honest and sustainable business model.
Thank you for your support.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I enable Split View?
- What does "Store on Device" mean in FIDO2 key generation?
- How to add ssh port forwarding commands (-L, -R, -D) to Termius
- What's the "We've sent you an email to approve the login for your IP address" error?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- How to adjust text size?
- How can I request a refund?
- Can the mobile ('strip') keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password / encryption passphrase was leaked?