If you see an 'Unfortunately your browser is not supported' error message, please, switch to a recent, desktop version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari. If the error is still there, please, contact our support team.
The account page uses Web Worker and Web Crypto APIs when a user authenticates and performs security actions like enabling 2FA or approving access to the shared data. These APIs are required to proceed yet can be unavailable or have implementation errors in old browser versions.
Check out the synchronization security overview for more details on the authentication process.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active
- I can't map Caps Lock
- I can't import an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key on Windows
- I can't connect using an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 key
- I did not receive the email for approving login from a new IP address
- I can't enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key