If you see an "Unfortunately your browser is not supported" error message, please switch to a recent, desktop version of Google Chrome, Firefox, Opera, or Safari. If the error is still present, please, contact our support team.
The error message
The Account page uses Web Worker and Web Crypto APIs when a user authenticates and performs security actions like enabling 2FA or approving access to the shared data. These APIs are required to proceed yet can be unavailable or have implementation errors in old browser versions.
Check out the security overview page for details on the authentication process.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to search in the terminal?
- How to disable notifications from TestFlight?
- How to adjust text size?
- How to copy/paste from/to the terminal?
- Why is the local terminal absent in the desktop app?
- Why do I see a ‘System Keychain Unavailable’ error?
- How do you know my password was in a data breach?
- I get ‘Your browser is not supported’ message
- Can't run the iOS app in the background
- Can’t run the Android app in the background