If you see an 'Unfortunately your browser is not supported' error message, please, switch to a recent, desktop version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari. If the error is still there, please, contact our support team.
The account page uses Web Worker and Web Crypto APIs when a user authenticates and performs security actions like enabling 2FA or approving access to the shared data. These APIs are required to proceed yet can be unavailable or have implementation errors in old browser versions.
Check out the synchronization security overview for more details on the authentication process.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- I can't find the local terminal option in the desktop app
- Autocomplete integration script explained
- Some symbols in the terminal are rendered as question marks, how can I fix it?
- I get a "Couldn't load reCAPTCHA" error
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I can't log in or synchronize data
- I can't connect to a local device on iPhone
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- I see double / none of my characters in a Telnet session
- My App Store subscription is not active