If you see an Unfortunately your browser is not supported error message, please, switch to a recent, desktop version of Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari. If the error is still there, please, contact our support team.
The account page uses Web Worker and Web Crypto APIs when a user authenticates and performs security actions like enabling 2FA or approving access to the shared data. These APIs are required to proceed yet can be unavailable or have implementation errors in old browser versions.
Check out the synchronization security overview for more details on the authentication process.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Cannot import ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk FIDO2 keys on Windows
- When trying to make a serial connection, I get a 'Permission denied' error
- I signed up with Apple on one device and but can't do it on another one. How to resolve it?
- I can't connect using an ed25519-sk or ecdsa-sk key
- I can't use the iOS app in the background
- I did not receive the email for approving login from a new IP address
- I can't enter characters (pipe, backslash, etc.) using the Option key
- I don't see the local terminal option in the desktop app
- I can't use Termius for Android in the background
- Terminal sharing: Known issues and limitations