On Windows and Linux, you can copy/paste with Ctrl + Shit + C / Ctrl + Shift + V.
On Mac it’s Cmd + C / Cmd + V.
You can also copy by selecting a piece of text and paste with a right-click. For that, make sure that Select text to copy & Right click to paste is enabled in Preferences > Terminal.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How to search in the terminal?
- How to disable notifications from TestFlight?
- How to adjust text size?
- How to copy/paste from/to the terminal?
- Why is the local terminal absent in the desktop app?
- Why do I see a ‘System Keychain Unavailable’ error?
- How do you know my password was in a data breach?
- I get ‘Your browser is not supported’ message
- Can't run the iOS app in the background
- Can’t run the Android app in the background