On Windows and Linux, you can copy/paste with Ctrl + Shit + C / Ctrl + Shift + V.
On Mac, you can do it with Cmd + C / Cmd + V.
You can also copy by selecting a piece of text and paste with a right-click. For that, make sure that Select text to copy & Right click to paste is enabled in Preferences > Terminal.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- Can the mobile (‘strip’) keyboard be customized?
- How does Termius know a password was leaked?
- How do I set the default SFTP path?
- How to adjust text size?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to disable TestFlight notifications?
- How do I search in the terminal?
- Why do I get a ‘System Keychain Unavailable’ error? (iOS)
- Why a subscription and not a one-off purchase?