On Windows and Linux, you can copy/paste by pressing Ctrl + Shift + C / Ctrl + Shift + V.
On Mac, you can do it by pressing Cmd + C / Cmd + V.
You can also copy by selecting a piece of text and paste using a right-click. For that, make sure that Select text to copy & Right click to paste is enabled in Preferences > Terminal.
Was this article helpful?
Articles in this section
- How can I enable Split View?
- How do I cancel the trial period?
- How to copy/paste in the desktop app?
- How to adjust text size?
- What happens when my Pro subscription expires?
- Can the mobile ('strip') keyboard be customized?
- How do I search in the terminal?
- How do I set a default SFTP path?
- How can I request a refund?
- What does "Store on Device" mean in the FIDO2 key generation form?